“As CEO of Advanced Automation, I faced a market place that was rapidly changing and didn’t feel our incremental planning and organic growth was going to allow us to survive. We began to look outside for a fresh perspective and help in creating a fresh strategy. We had gone through several consultants before we connected with Bob Cooper.
- Getting a very big picture perspective on where the industry was heading in the future and how to position into the higher value areas.
- Defining a recurring revenue stream that helps off-set spiky project revenues.
- Finding key management members from his network
- Interviewing experience in qualifying key management members.
- Showing harsh reality of the shortcomings of some long time employees who you may just be “used to”.
- Making introductions to other founders/CEOs of other professional service businesses from his network.
- Playing an active role in the positioning the company to potential strategic buyers in order to maximize value.”
-Bob Zeingenfuse, President/CEO